1. Does Valsey and Me offer a catalog?
2. Where can I purchase Valsey and Me?
3. How can I hear when Valsey and Me is adding more products?
4. Can I order refills?
5. How long does it take to process my order?
6. Is the soap all natural?
7. Can I make returns?
8. Does Valsey and Me test on animals?
9. What is Shea butter?
10. Is it safe to give you my e-mail and use my credit card on line?
11. How can I order gifts for many recipients at different shipping addresses?
1. Not at the present time. We will be adding new products over the next year and will notify everyone on our mailing list.
2. Valsey and Me products are sold only through our website.
3. Be sure to register on our website and you will be sure to be notified when new product arrives.
4. Refills are available. Please click here.
5. Orders can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks.
6. We use only essential oils and no fragrance oils on our soaps. Our soaps are olive oil based. As all of our soap is handmade and hand cut, imperfections are to be expected. Each chip may differ slightly in appearance so that we may keep our product natural not only in its ingredients but in its assembly as well. We do not use machines to manufacture, wrap or package our soap. The only machine used in the assembly of our product is a laser printer for the labels.
7. Valsey and me products are all shipped with the personalization of your choice. Accordingly, we do not accept any returns for any reason. Please make sure that your personalization is spelled correctly and has proper capitalization. The dimensions of the soap chips and the boxes are available elsewhere on our web site.
8. None of our products are tested on animals.
9. Shea butter is a natural.
11. Each shipping address must be entered and completed through check-out as an entirely new order. For gift orders being shipped to more than five different locations, please contact us for additional ordering options.